The MyPhone Rain 3G is the cheapest Android Jelly Bean phone I have seen. As far as I know the MyPhone Rain 3G, priced at Php2,988, is the first non-Gingerbread phone priced at below Php3,990 on release. The MyPhone Rain 3G specifications are modest, but good enough for the asking price.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 3.5-inch HVGA (320 x 480) display
- Dual sim support
- 4 GB internal storage expandable via a MicroSD card slot
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572M processor
- Mali-400 graphics processor
- 3.2 MP fixed focus primary camera
- 1.3 MP front camera
- 1300 mAh battery
This phone will make it to my recommended list next month, bar any reports of catastrophic issues. It is really nice to see this phone, as it lowers the bar for a decent entry level phone by Php1,000.