Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blogging from a Tablet - The Chrome Experience

Blogging from a mobile device has always been difficult. While there is am official Blogger app from Google, for some reason it is not available in my country. I tried doing this a year and a half ago, but the stock browser just could not navigate the Blogger website properly.

Having upgraded my wife's Samsung Galaxy Tab to Android 4.0.4, courtesy of CyanogemMod 9, I decided to give it another go using the Google Chrome browser. 


The Android version of the Google Chrome really is an amazing web browser which gives me full access to Google's Blogger editing tools. Basically, I can pretty much do anything which I could do on my laptop.

I was able to post a hyper link, grab a picture from the web and upload it, justify the margins of my paragraphs... If you have not used Bloggers interface, I guess it is hard to appreciate my amazement. Others can tell me it can be done with other browsers. Yes, it can. It was just so difficult I never bothered to complete a post. Well, now I have.

Well, I have bored you enough.





2 comments:

  1. Blogging from Tablet is a great service. Recently, I bought new Samsung galaxy tap 2 10.1. It was somewhat confused first time using this monster. I had struggle to locate where I downloaded files? But, I love this better then I-pad. When I use I-pad, I can not play flash player. Now, I can watch flash movies with this thing. I feel like it's more likely small tablet PC. I tell you, this thing is whole lot flexible then I-pad. Add 32GB mini sd card for more space for movies, musics.
    Thanks, @Alisha from Samuang AC/DC Adapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 10.1” Samsung Galaxy Tab works well enough for posting on Twitter and Facebook and the occasional e-mail, but I can’t see myself typing on the thing long enough to put together a blog post. I’m one of those old-fashioned types that needs the tactile feel of an actual keyboard to do any real writing. thanks~ Alex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...